- One of the most popular street foods in Korea.
- Make pan-fried sweet pancakes at home.
- Sticky rice pancake with a melted sugar filling.
- You can add nuts, meats or cheeses to your liking.
- Prepare water (180ml/6 fl oz), cooking oil, a mixing bowl, a mixing paddle, a frying pan, and a spatula.
- Add 180ml/6 fl oz of warm(40-45℃/104-113℉) water and INSTANT DRY YEAST in the mixing bowl.
- Mix well with the mixing paddle.
- Add the whole bag of PREMIX and mix gently for 5-10 minutes to make the dough.
- Coat your palm with cooking oil.
- Take 1/8 of the dough and spread it on your palm.
- Place a spoonful of JAM MIX in the center and fold into a ball.
- Coat the pre-heated frying pan with cooking oil.
(Pre-heat the frying pan over low heat.)
- Fry the dough with the folded top down over low heat until golden brown.
- Flip the pancake and flatten with the spatula.
- Fry for 1-2 minutes and flip again. Fry for additional 1-2 minutes and enjoy.
- Microwave cold pancakes for 30 seconds to make them soft and warm.
- Contains WHEAT, SOYBEAN, MILK, PEANUT.
- Produced in a facility that also processes BUCK WHEAT, EGG, PORK, TOMATO, BEEF.
- Premix (296g/10.4 oz)
Wheat flour(USA, Australia, Canada), Modified starch, Sticky rice powder(Korea), Soybean oil, Popped rice, Sugar, Refined salt, Mixed milk powder, Mixed butter oil, Baking powder(Acidity regulator, Starch, Emulsifier), Glucose, Mixed formulation(Propylene glycol, Chestnut flavor, Acetylpyrazine), Inactive dry yeast, Gardenia yellow.
- Jam Mix (100g/3.5 oz)
Brown sugar, Crushed roasted peanut(China), Glucose, Wheat flour, Soybean oil, Cinnamon powder, Molasses powder, Caramel coloring.
- Instant Dry Yeast (4g/0.1 oz)
Instant dry yeast(Dry yeast, Sorbitan fatty acid ester).