Green Tea Pure Cleansing Foam
- Mild acidity of pH 5.5-6.5, the pH level of healthy skin.
- Made with green tea.
- Refreshing hydration.
- Soothing effect.
- Moisture/oil balance control.
- Put a coin-sized amount of the cleansing foam in the foam maker.
- Fill it with water up to the marked line.
- Close the lid and pump the handle 10-15 times.
- Use the foam on wet face.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- If you experience any skin abnormalities including rashes, swelling, and irritation, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist.
- Do not use in areas with wounds, infections or inflammations.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and reach of infants/children.
Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water(10,000mg), Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, C12-14 Pareth-12, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Coco-glucoside, Citric Acid, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tromethamine, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Octanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA.